replace the radio on my GL-class X164 GL450 2007

Kaique

Reactions
I'd like to get a high performance radio to replace the one on my GL-class X164 GL450 2007. I did check many car stereos online and the one I like best is the XTRONS PBX70M164 which has an exclusive elegant UI. But does it has good sound too?

jcl48

Reactions
I'd like to get a high performance radio to replace the one on my GL-class X164 GL450 2007. I did check many car stereos online and the one I like best is the XTRONS PBX70M164 which has an exclusive elegant UI. But does it has good sound too?
Hi, I actually replaced the stock radio on my G 400 CDI with the Xtrons, I went and add a sub and components sets all around also, using two amps to power all up. The G sounds amazing now, the entire work was around $2,000

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions
Love my XTRONS unit too. Great sound quality and performance. Many features and expandability options. It comes with equalizer bands, for the audio enthusiast, this will give you the granularity to tweak your sound at all frequency levels. XTRONS is an excellent choice and upgrade to your car stereo.