What's the reason for you to choose wheel spacers?

La Farga

Reactions
Hey guys, I just put the wheel spacers on my GLC a few months ago. What's the reason for you to choose wheel spacers?

For decoration reasons, I put the bonoss wheel spacers to push the wheel out to flush with the fender, achieving him an aggressive look. Others might choose for function reasons, wheel spacers create proper clearance for passing the larger brake caliper, also they help mount bigger sizes of wheels.

And for some GLC's owner, would like to use new aftermarket wheels, which might have the wrong offset. Installing proper sizes of wheel spacers can correct the ET, improving handling performance.

Here're some pics of my installation.
bonoss forged lightweight plus wheel spacers on BENZ GLC (5).jpg

hub-centric wheel spacers make a snug connection between wheel and axle hub, ensuring the hub carries the weight of the car instead of the studs or bolts, meaning no vibration.
bonoss forged lightweight plus wheel spacers on BENZ GLC (3).jpg

I used 12mm for the front, and 30mm for the rear. The spacers for the front wheel have hollow-out design, which can maximize reduce the weight of spacers.
bonoss forged lightweight plus wheel spacers on BENZ GLC (4).jpg

before&after.
bonoss forged lightweight plus wheel spacers on BENZ GLC (6).jpg bonoss forged lightweight plus wheel spacers on BENZ GLC (1).jpg

Reactions
A subtle and yet aggressive look. Super nice. High quality spacers too! Have done spacers in the past. They were part of a project to induce some oversteer.
Do you notice a change in handling 🤔 from the spacers?